Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feeling Better!

I'm coughing much less.  Still have a runny nose, but things are much improved and I'm actually sleeping better.  Today was already scheduled as a day off for me so I'm at home taking it really easy.  I do have an appointment with my midwives today. Can't wait to show them my swollen feet:)

In other news, tomorrow is Valentine's Day (you probably already knew that!).  I have to get Christian's gift today.  What do you get your Husband of three years, Father to your yet-to-be-born, master comforter, amazing support, FAVORITE PERSON EVER?  Why, a NINJA of course (he's been talking about it for ages)!!!  After everything he's seen me through in the past few weeks/months/years, it just doesn't seem like enough.  It'll have to do.  Maybe I'll hand-make the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment