Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So Much to Look Forward To

This week has been rough.  And it's only Tuesday.  On the bright side, I've become strangely attached to my pregnancy symptoms (hunger, sleeplessness, frequent urination).  They remind me that I have something developing that is going to change our lives forever.  I can't help but get excited between bouts of panic and exhaustion.

We are anxiously awaiting feeling the first movements.  Christian talks to my belly every night which makes me giggle uncontrollably.  One, because it feels ridiculous.  Two, because it physically tickles.  And Three, because he says the craziest stuff.  But BabyCenter has assured me that our baby now has ear bones (crazy tiny!) and can hear him.  I hope the baby has Christian's sense of humor!!


This is my friend Tara who is 28 weeks pregnant with twin girls. Doesn't she look great?!  I wish every pregnant woman had a friend like Tara in the neighborhood.  It is so great to have someone complain to!  Not to mention eat and laugh with.  Wishing her the best of everything in the rest of her pregnancy and when she welcomes her little chickadees.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment