Sunday, April 14, 2013

My daughter likes to eat...

...and she isn't shy about it.  Here are some of the interesting places she has demanded that I feed her:

NYC Subway, A line
Post Office
Walking home from the Post Office
Darling Coffee
Chelsea Market
Highline
Central Park
Shake Shack
Bus from New Jersey
Gardenstate Mall
Fort Tryon Park
Wiggles and Giggles

So, yea, pretty much every place I've been in the past two months...
Props to NYC people who take things in stride and have never given me sh*t for popping my boob out.    It beats a screaming baby.  And many thanks to my family who just visited.  They saw me sweating, trying to figure out how to feed her in our carrier.  With their support and a little practice I feel much more confident going out in public now.


No comments:

Post a Comment