Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chio takes a bottle (with my permission!)

On Friday I had a Doctor's appointment.  I was nervous to leave Chio, but knew she would be in good hands.  I was only gone about two hours, and she slept most of the time I was gone.  I got home just in time to watch Grandma and Grandpa give her the first (successful) bottle (of breastmilk I had pumped that morning).  It went really well.  I contribute it to the professionals (G&G)!! FYI: I used Playtex Natural Nursers with Drop-ins on a recommendation from a lactation consultant.  I saw no major difference in gassiness.  





I think Grandpa enjoyed the experience!!  Chio sure did.  I had to make up for the missed cuddle time though.  It was harder for Mommy than for baby.  I think I was traumatized by our first attempt back at two weeks of age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment