Monday, January 7, 2013

Officially Really Pregnant




Dear Chio at 32 weeks,
You are getting so strong!  I can feel you moving 90% of the time, you don’t seem to sit still.  Yesterday your Daddy and I went for a walk.  We can’t stop thinking about you or talking about you. We can’t wait to meet you (but hope you’ll stay in for a few more weeks!). 
Here’s what we know about you so far:
 You are ACTIVE!
  You don’t like it when I sit or lie down for too long.  You get punchy and I think you must like me to be up all the time.
 You get the hiccups in the early morning.
 You also get punchy when you’re hungry. 
You like the excitement of birth! You move like crazy when I’m pushing with a patient.
 You want to be involved in conversations: you move more when loud voices are around.
 You think it’s fun to press on my bladder. 
Your legs are long.  They get tangled and you move wildly to untangle them.  I can actually see it happening from the outside.  Also, my ribs are suffering because of it. Sometimes you simultaneously push on my right side ribs and my bladder and I have to jump out of my chair not to go crazy. 
We can’t wait to find out more about you!


No comments:

Post a Comment