Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome December!!

I had a wonderful day yesterday with my girls Stephanie, Michelle, and Loren.  These are three of the four lovely ladies who have volunteered to throw my baby shower.  We went to Bryant Park to take in the holidayness.  I was a little bummed that I couldn't ice skate, but was excited to share some Nutella Churros and browse the ornaments and jewelry. Afterwards, the girls were kind enough to indulge me in my craving for steak (it was really Chio's demand).  We had a ridiculously overpriced lunch at Wolfgang Pucks.  We lounged and laughed and really enjoyed ourselves.  At one point Loren called me "baby drunk" which I thought was appropriate.  My hand is on my belly most of the time I'm sitting.  Though I'm not always comfortable, I am always entertained by her movements (getting stronger every day) and fascinated by the thought of becoming a mom in a few short months.  I am pretty happy most of the time.  I love dreaming about her and what she'll become.  I loved sharing these special moments with three of the most intelligent, funny and kind women I know.

Loren took the picture so she's not in it :(



No comments:

Post a Comment