Sunday, December 2, 2012

Take-it-easy Sunday

Christian and I love having Sundays together.  Along with going to our childbirth classes we have the time to run little errands and cuddle in front of the TV and Christmas tree.  Today Christian insisted that we go to Destination Maternity.  I am in sore need of a warm coat that fits.  I've been looking online, but have yet to commit.  I was disappointed with the lack of selection I saw today and left back at square one.

We did some shopping for Christmas gifts, oggled the new football jerseys at the Nike store, and basically walked as much as my little pregnant body could handle (it's getting harder).  We also picked up some parenting books and a free (!!) baby monitor today that were being given away on the neighborhood list-serve.

We ordered in for dinner and Christian fell asleep on the couch watching a soccer game.  I love these days.  I know they will change once Chio comes.  I am relishing every day that I get to sleep in, and every moment that I am able to have my husband to myself.  I will miss these days, but am so excited to see how much she will add to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment