Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh My...


This is La Chio and I getting ready for work this morning.  Feeling ESPECIALLY big.  Wonder how the next 16 weeks are gonna go...

On Tuesday I met with the Midwife Jocelyn.  She complimented my belly which was really nice:)  We talked about so many helpful things like stress management, birthing classes, nutrition, the Holidays, partner relationships and the postpartum period.  And, of course, it's nice to talk with someone at length about the particular stresses of my job. Yes, I like my Midwives a lot and I am really beginning to understand what actual holistic care feels like.

I'm really anxious to find out the results of my glucose testing.  I don't know why I think I'll have a problem, it's just that gestational diabetes is such a DRAG!  Now I'm off to the High Risk Clinic to talk to some Gestational Diabetics!  I hope I can bring the compassion to our visit that my Midwives bring to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment