Friday, March 22, 2013

Chio's first month!

Christian and I have pretty much just spent the past month congratulating each other on having good genes.  She's amazing.  We are shocked by how much she has grown in such a short time.  To celebrate, Chio and I walked to a cafe with our friend Jenna.  We had a light lunch and I breastfed in public for the first time.  It felt like a victory, like I can leave the house without fear.  Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:



Day 1: Little Peanut

1 Month: "Why is that woman constantly pointing that thing at me?"

Chillin in Inwood with Auntie Jenna



 Milestones this month by Chio:
-Birth: nailed it
-Gained a ton of weight
-Outgrew NB size clothes
-Got better at getting milk (so mommy doesn't hurt so much)
-Found my two hands and can now bring them to my mouth
-Rode in a taxi, bus, and subway
-Made a lot of people fall in love with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment